Iqra Education Society Careers
The success of Iqra Islamic School has led to its consistent growth over the course of our twenty year history. This growth is made possible with the help of highly dedicated and qualified administrators, teachers, and staff personnel. If you are interested in joining the Iqra Islamic School team please check our careers page for current vacancies.
We are currently hiring for an Arabic teacher/Islamic Studies & Quran Teacher. Please apply before July 15th 2020. The requirements are as follows:
* Full teaching certification in good standing with the Teacher Regulation Branch
* Strong team ethic and a willingness to take on extra-curricular projects
* Familiarity with Islamic norms and customs
Iqra Islamic School offers:
* A competitive salary (calculated based on education and experience)
* Extended health benefits
* MSP coverage * Group retirement plan
* A comfortable community based working environment
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.