Iqra Education Society Careers
The success of Iqra Islamic School has led to consistent growth over the course of our 20 year history. This growth is made possible with the help of highly dedicated and qualified administrators, teachers, and staff personnel. If you are interested in joining the Iqra Islamic School team please check our careers page for current vacancies.
Grade 5 and 6 Homeroom Teachers
Teacher on Call
Grade 7 Humanities Teacher
Iqra Islamic School is accepting applications for homeroom teachers and teachers-on-call for the current and upcoming school year.We are looking for applicants who possess the following:
* Full teaching certification in good standing with the Teacher Regulation Branch
* Strong team ethic and a willingness to take on extra-curricular projects
* Familiarity with Islamic norms and customs
Iqra Islamic School offers:
* A competitive salary (calculated based on education and experience)
* Extended health benefits
* MSP coverage
* A comfortable community based working environment
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.